Thinking of publishing your article? Consider submitting to the Cambridge Medicine Journal! Our submission guidelines can be found here. If chosen for publication, working with the CMJ provides a number of unique advantages:
• Fast turnaround: We aim to provide you with a decision within 3 weeks of submission.
• Diversity: We accept a wide range of topics, from perspectives to original research.
• Peer Reviewed: All articles are peer reviewed by academics in Cambridge, UK.
• Writing Experience: Develop the skills necessary to write for, and be published in, a peer-reviewed journal. Submitting an article to the CMJ represents an excellent opportunity to experience the peer-review process first-hand.
• Boost your CV: Support your future applications with evidence that you can write to a high standard.
• Audience: We have a unique audience that includes medical students and clinicians around the world. This international group will be your article’s audience upon publication.
• Advertisement: We will advertise your work on social media (e.g. through our Facebook and Twitter channels).